You know what's sucky about regular wallets? They only last 1 year or so. How cool is that kind of wallet? We'll answer that: NOT COOL AT ALL. You know what is cool? Using and aging a full grain hand crafted leather wallet for years and passing it down for generations. Making memories and creating stories, adding a beautiful patina that no ordinary wallet can give you.
- 100% handcrafted - Saddle Stitched
- Wax Burnished edges
- Branded with the Colored Red Leather Goods makers mark
Pictured is autumn harvest with old town folklore and black horween cxl with old town folklore. When making your leather choice, it is for the outside leather only, as all wallets have Old Town inside (as shown in photos). If you would like your wallet entirely in one leather, please just add it in the note at checkout (this isn't available in Horween Natural Chromexcel). Example: please make the wallet all in autumn harvest.
*The wallet measures 3 1/4"H x 4 1/2"W (folded) x 1/2"D (folded). The inside features 4 credit card slots (2-3 cards per slot comfortably), and 2 pockets for bills. **The inside of the wallet will be made with a 3.5 oz old town folklore as pictured.**
This is because some of the leather selections come in 5 to 6 oz so if the whole wallet is made from this size leather its too thick and does not fold properly.
- Leather - This is a 3.5-4 oz cowhide Leather and feels like it has already been broken in. Its not too soft and flimsy, but not too stiff. This leather has a rich pull-up, and retains the feel and color for generations. Pull-up happens when the leather is bent or pulled and the oils move around within the cowhide causing the lighter tones to become visible. This leather is tanned in the USA using USA cowhide and is extremely durable.
- Thread - We use a .040" industrial grade polyester thread From Maine Thread Company that is extremely strong and durable. This thread is commonly used on ship sails, airbags, military equipment, law enforcement equipment, and other outdoor equipment. Compared to nylon / cotton threads, polyester thread has superior resistance to UV rays, moisture, and mildew.
- Production Time - All products are made one at a time by hand in Denver, Colorado USA. Please allow up to 7 days production time, from the date immediately after your purchase date. Your order will then ship out via USPS the business day following item completion. You will then receive an email with the shipping confirmation & tracking. If your order is being shipped outside of the USA, you will receive an email and a reference number, but no Tracking will be provided.