It’s a durable notebook that looks great, feels just right, and will hold up to years’ worth of your busy life without batteries, brand-sponsored Wi-Fi, or a monthly service charge loaded up with hidden fees.
We’ve upped the size to 4¾" x 7½" (the size of our limited Arts and Sciences Edition). We gave it a more durable 60pt. chipboard cover and lay-flat “Double-O” wire binding, like our Steno. 112 Pages of Finch 70# text paper are marked with one blank week per spread, ready to fill with your next 56 weeks of appointments, meetings, notes, or even brief journal entries
Features: - 100% handcrafted - Saddle Stitched - Wax Burnished edges - Branded with the Colored Red Leather Goods maker's mark
- Solid brass locking closure
- Includes one Field Notes hardcover 56 week planner notebook
- Includes one Field Notes ink pen
*The day planner cover measures 8.25" tall x 5.50" wide closed and about 1" thick with Field notes and pen. Open it measures 8.25" tall x 14.50" wide A single layer of leather is approximately 1/16" thick.
*Pictured is Wheat Harvest leather and Bark tan thread
- Leather - This is a 3.5-4 oz cowhide Leather and feels like it has already been broken in. Its not too soft and flimsy, but not too stiff. This leather has a rich pull-up, and retains the feel and color for generations. Pull-up happens when the leather is bent or pulled and the oils move around within the cowhide causing the lighter tones to become visible. This leather is tanned in the USA using USA cowhide and is extremely durable.
- Thread - We use a .040" industrial grade polyester thread From Maine Thread Company that is extremely strong and durable. This thread is commonly used on ship sails, airbags, military equipment, law enforcement equipment, and other outdoor equipment. Compared to nylon / cotton threads, polyester thread has superior resistance to UV rays, moisture, and mildew.
- Production Time - All products are made one at a time by hand in Denver, Colorado USA. Please allow up to 7 days production time, from the date immediately after your purchase date. Your order will then ship out via USPS the business day following item completion. You will then receive an email with the shipping confirmation & tracking. If your order is being shipped outside of the USA, you will receive an email and a reference number, but no Tracking will be provided.